Compass Fat Loss
Weight Loss Services in Glastonbury, CT
Medically Supervised Weight Loss in Glastonbury, CT
Have You Been Searching for a Program for Medically Supervised Weight Loss in Glastonbury, CT? If So, Then We Can Put One Together for You Here at Compass Fat Loss. We’re Located at 155 Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor Glastonbury, CT 06033. Get in Touch With Us Today!
Many people just want to lose some weight, but often this is easier said than done. Here at Compass Fat Loss, we understand this fully. We can help you determine the cause of your weight gain, then put together an effective weight-loss plan with proven methods tailored for your specific needs. We’ll also be here for you in the long term to help you keep the weight off! Reach out to us today to learn all about medically supervised weight loss in Glastonbury, CT.
Why is weight loss so important?
People who are overweight can experience some significant health issues. For one, the excessive weight of a person’s body puts excessive pressure on their joints, which can contribute to osteoarthritis. Also, excessive weight can put stress on a person’s internal organs, which can cause other issues. Excessive weight can even increase a person’s risk of developing heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
By losing weight and managing it, a person can minimize any risks of developing serious conditions. Sometimes weight loss can be difficult, but with supervised weight loss, you will drastically increase your chance for success.
Is medically supervised weight loss effective?
Research has shown that supervised weight loss has a higher rate of success than other weight loss programs. Here at Compass Fat Loss, we offer medically supervised weight loss in Glastonbury CT, so if you live in the area, we can help you develop a new weight loss program.
Medical weight loss programs are so effective because they address the underlying factors contributing to your weight gain in the first place. We can help uncover those factors here at Compass Weight Loss.
There are many other reasons why medical weight loss is so effective. One is that it is truly comprehensive, so the doctor will take all of your health goals and needs into account. Another is that the weight loss program will be supervised, so your wellbeing and progress will be monitored regularly.
What is involved in a medical weight loss plan?
Our professionals here at Compass Fat Loss use proven methods for weight loss and management. Your medical weight loss plan will likely include methods like:
- Regular exercise that accommodates your lifestyle and medical needs
- An effective diet to help you regulate carbohydrates, calories, and sugars, and get more protein, fiber, whole foods, probiotics, fruits, vegetables, and water into your diet
- Regular blood glucose tests to monitor your blood sugar levels and your weight-loss progress
- Calorie counting to help you control your calorie intake
- Intermittent fasting to also help you with calorie consumption (this requires professional supervision)
- Eating habits, such as eating more slowly and mindful eating
- Sleep habits, which can also have a great effect on your weight-loss success
- Addressing additions, such as food addictions, which will help with your overall health and weight loss
- Continual monitoring of your health and your weight-loss progress
- And other methods tailored for you!
The first step is easy: a simple consultation with us here at Compass Fat Loss. We will help you identify your health issues, personal needs, and weight-loss goals, then we’ll develop the perfect weight-loss plan for you. Get in touch with us today to get started very soon!
Where can I get medically supervised weight loss in Glastonbury, CT?
You can get a full medical weight-loss program put together for you here at Compass Fat Loss. We are located over at 155 Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor Glastonbury, CT 06033. Give us a call at (844) 925-0453 to book a simple consultation with our weight-loss professionals.
We look forward to speaking with you soon here at Compass Fat Loss!